Dianna Agron, Griffin Dunne and Richard Masur have been added to the cast of Tumbledown, the romantic comedy that stars Jason Sudeikis and Rebecca Hall. Principal photography is now underway in Devens, MA. Sean Mewshaw directs from Desi Van Til’s original screenplay, which follows a woman (Hall) who is unable to move on after the death of her husband, an acclaimed musician and the subject of a biography she’s struggling to write. She meets a brash New York academic (Sudeikis) who has a different take on her husband’s life and death, and the pair must collaborate to craft the famous singer’s story and begin to write the next chapter in their lives together. Agron was last seen in Luc Besson’s The Family opposite Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer and recently wrapped Zipper opposite Patrick Wilson. Dunne co-starred in The Dallas Buyers Club. CAA packaged the project and is repping North American rights and Sierra/Affinity is handling international sales.
Trio Added To ‘Tumbledown’ Ahead Of Shooting Start
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Richard ‘Dick’ Goodwin Dies: Political Speechwriter Whose Early Life As Special Counsel Was Basis For ‘Quiz Show…
- Helen Hunt, Ana de Armas & John Leguizamo Join ‘The Night Clerk’ Thriller
- Warner Bros. & Producer Dan Lin’s Rebranded Company Rideback Renew First-Look Feature Deal
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Cast Grows: Jay Ryan To Play Adult Ben Hanscom
- ‘Black Beauty’ Movie In Works With Ashley Avis Set To Write & Direct
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author’s ‘The…