Dianna Agron, Griffin Dunne and Richard Masur have been added to the cast of Tumbledown, the romantic comedy that stars Jason Sudeikis and Rebecca Hall. Principal photography is now underway in Devens, MA. Sean Mewshaw directs from Desi Van Til’s original screenplay, which follows a woman (Hall) who is unable to move on after the death of her husband, an acclaimed musician and the subject of a biography she’s struggling to write. She meets a brash New York academic (Sudeikis) who has a different take on her husband’s life and death, and the pair must collaborate to craft the famous singer’s story and begin to write the next chapter in their lives together. Agron was last seen in Luc Besson’s The Family opposite Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer and recently wrapped Zipper opposite Patrick Wilson. Dunne co-starred in The Dallas Buyers Club. CAA packaged the project and is repping North American rights and Sierra/Affinity is handling international sales.
Trio Added To ‘Tumbledown’ Ahead Of Shooting Start
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot