Dianna Agron, Griffin Dunne and Richard Masur have been added to the cast of Tumbledown, the romantic comedy that stars Jason Sudeikis and Rebecca Hall. Principal photography is now underway in Devens, MA. Sean Mewshaw directs from Desi Van Til’s original screenplay, which follows a woman (Hall) who is unable to move on after the death of her husband, an acclaimed musician and the subject of a biography she’s struggling to write. She meets a brash New York academic (Sudeikis) who has a different take on her husband’s life and death, and the pair must collaborate to craft the famous singer’s story and begin to write the next chapter in their lives together. Agron was last seen in Luc Besson’s The Family opposite Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer and recently wrapped Zipper opposite Patrick Wilson. Dunne co-starred in The Dallas Buyers Club. CAA packaged the project and is repping North American rights and Sierra/Affinity is handling international sales.
Trio Added To ‘Tumbledown’ Ahead Of Shooting Start
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016