David Morse and Sophie Okonedo will co-star opposite Charlie Cox and Maggie Grace in CBS‘ untitled Wall Street drama pilot, executive produced by John Cusack. Set in the world of Wall Street power and money, the project centers on Jackson (Cox), a smart, sophisticated, hedge fund trader. Morse plays Conklin, a powerful and authoritative hedge fund genius, worth billions himself and always planning his next move to consolidate his power and wealth. Okonedo plays Bryce, an Assistant Attorney General who’s deeply committed to her work of heading a task force investigating Wall Street. The pilot will be directed by Niels Arden Oplev from a script by Taylor Elmore and Ben Cavell based on a story the two co-wrote with Cusack and Kevin McCabe. Morse is repped by UTA, Perri Kipperman and Katz Golden Rosenman; Okonedo is with UTA and Christian Hodell.
David Morse & Sophie Okonedo Join CBS’ Wall Street Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate