The parent company of American Idol producer 19 Entertainment is partnering with the London-based company behind ITV2’s Celebrity Juice and MTV’s British Jersey Shore offshoot Geordie Shore with an eye on international programming. CORE Media Group and Big Minded have entered into a joint venture to discover, create and develop worldwide formats. Core will invest in the English company’s UK development operation and shop the formats to the U.S. and Europe. “We are impressed with Big Minded’s energy and creativity and their focused approach to the business of generating smart ideas that have real international appeal,” said Clare Thompson, CORE Media Group’s Creative Director, International.
CORE Media Group Teams With The UK’s Big Minded For Global TV Formats
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'