The parent company of American Idol producer 19 Entertainment is partnering with the London-based company behind ITV2’s Celebrity Juice and MTV’s British Jersey Shore offshoot Geordie Shore with an eye on international programming. CORE Media Group and Big Minded have entered into a joint venture to discover, create and develop worldwide formats. Core will invest in the English company’s UK development operation and shop the formats to the U.S. and Europe. “We are impressed with Big Minded’s energy and creativity and their focused approach to the business of generating smart ideas that have real international appeal,” said Clare Thompson, CORE Media Group’s Creative Director, International.
CORE Media Group Teams With The UK’s Big Minded For Global TV Formats
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast