The parent company of American Idol producer 19 Entertainment is partnering with the London-based company behind ITV2’s Celebrity Juice and MTV’s British Jersey Shore offshoot Geordie Shore with an eye on international programming. CORE Media Group and Big Minded have entered into a joint venture to discover, create and develop worldwide formats. Core will invest in the English company’s UK development operation and shop the formats to the U.S. and Europe. “We are impressed with Big Minded’s energy and creativity and their focused approach to the business of generating smart ideas that have real international appeal,” said Clare Thompson, CORE Media Group’s Creative Director, International.
CORE Media Group Teams With The UK’s Big Minded For Global TV Formats
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016