Coming off a two-year overall deal at Sony Pictures TV, 30 Rock alums Dylan Morgan and Josh Siegal have closed a two-year overall pact at Universal TV. “As their outstanding work on 30 Rock proves, Dylan and Josh are terrific, bright comedy writers,” said Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria. Siegal and Morgan most recently served as co-executive producers on NBC’s 30 Rock, sharing in the series’ last three best comedy Emmy nominations in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Previously, Siegal and Morgan, repped by UTA and attorney Mitch Smelkinson, served as co-producers on USA Network’s Monk, having worked their way up the ranks from staff writers.
Comedy Writers Dylan Morgan & Josh Siegal Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over