Coming off a two-year overall deal at Sony Pictures TV, 30 Rock alums Dylan Morgan and Josh Siegal have closed a two-year overall pact at Universal TV. “As their outstanding work on 30 Rock proves, Dylan and Josh are terrific, bright comedy writers,” said Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria. Siegal and Morgan most recently served as co-executive producers on NBC’s 30 Rock, sharing in the series’ last three best comedy Emmy nominations in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Previously, Siegal and Morgan, repped by UTA and attorney Mitch Smelkinson, served as co-producers on USA Network’s Monk, having worked their way up the ranks from staff writers.
Comedy Writers Dylan Morgan & Josh Siegal Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'