Coming off its season finale last night, CMT said today it has picked up a second season of Party Down South, its highest-rated original series ever. The new 13-episode season will premiere June 5 at 10 PM, following an advance first look that will air immediately following the 2014 CMT Music Awards on June 4. CMT promises more muddin’, funnelin,’ and gettin’ country in Season 2 after an unforgettable summer in South Carolina in its debut season. A special two-part reunion show will kick off Thursday March 27 at 10 PM. Party Down South is created and executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano and 495 Productions.
CMT Orders Second Season Of ‘Party Down South’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot