Coming off its season finale last night, CMT said today it has picked up a second season of Party Down South, its highest-rated original series ever. The new 13-episode season will premiere June 5 at 10 PM, following an advance first look that will air immediately following the 2014 CMT Music Awards on June 4. CMT promises more muddin’, funnelin,’ and gettin’ country in Season 2 after an unforgettable summer in South Carolina in its debut season. A special two-part reunion show will kick off Thursday March 27 at 10 PM. Party Down South is created and executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano and 495 Productions.
CMT Orders Second Season Of ‘Party Down South’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Holiday B.O. Explosion: 'Five Armies' Storms Into Theaters, Seizes $90M+ Over Five Days - Sunday B.O. Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists