Coming off its season finale last night, CMT said today it has picked up a second season of Party Down South, its highest-rated original series ever. The new 13-episode season will premiere June 5 at 10 PM, following an advance first look that will air immediately following the 2014 CMT Music Awards on June 4. CMT promises more muddin’, funnelin,’ and gettin’ country in Season 2 after an unforgettable summer in South Carolina in its debut season. A special two-part reunion show will kick off Thursday March 27 at 10 PM. Party Down South is created and executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano and 495 Productions.
CMT Orders Second Season Of ‘Party Down South’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive