Coming off its season finale last night, CMT said today it has picked up a second season of Party Down South, its highest-rated original series ever. The new 13-episode season will premiere June 5 at 10 PM, following an advance first look that will air immediately following the 2014 CMT Music Awards on June 4. CMT promises more muddin’, funnelin,’ and gettin’ country in Season 2 after an unforgettable summer in South Carolina in its debut season. A special two-part reunion show will kick off Thursday March 27 at 10 PM. Party Down South is created and executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano and 495 Productions.
CMT Orders Second Season Of ‘Party Down South’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake