Fandango and Vista’s Veezi are teaming up to provide online and mobile ticketing options for independent movie theaters nationwide. Veezi is a cloud-based cinema management software system that enables cinema owners to run their business from a browser, allowing the cinema owner to sell concessions and tickets all from one system. Exhibitors also can manage and monitor their business from any place that is connected to the Internet. According to the companies, it works like this: Veezi will know instantly when a customer buys a ticket for one of its independent theaters on Fandango. When customers arrive at the theater they provide their Fandango confirmation numbers and their tickets will be issued.
CinemaCon: Fandango & Veezi Ink Online Ticketing Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer