Fandango and Vista’s Veezi are teaming up to provide online and mobile ticketing options for independent movie theaters nationwide. Veezi is a cloud-based cinema management software system that enables cinema owners to run their business from a browser, allowing the cinema owner to sell concessions and tickets all from one system. Exhibitors also can manage and monitor their business from any place that is connected to the Internet. According to the companies, it works like this: Veezi will know instantly when a customer buys a ticket for one of its independent theaters on Fandango. When customers arrive at the theater they provide their Fandango confirmation numbers and their tickets will be issued.
CinemaCon: Fandango & Veezi Ink Online Ticketing Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First