Fandango and Vista’s Veezi are teaming up to provide online and mobile ticketing options for independent movie theaters nationwide. Veezi is a cloud-based cinema management software system that enables cinema owners to run their business from a browser, allowing the cinema owner to sell concessions and tickets all from one system. Exhibitors also can manage and monitor their business from any place that is connected to the Internet. According to the companies, it works like this: Veezi will know instantly when a customer buys a ticket for one of its independent theaters on Fandango. When customers arrive at the theater they provide their Fandango confirmation numbers and their tickets will be issued.
CinemaCon: Fandango & Veezi Ink Online Ticketing Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?