Fandango and Vista’s Veezi are teaming up to provide online and mobile ticketing options for independent movie theaters nationwide. Veezi is a cloud-based cinema management software system that enables cinema owners to run their business from a browser, allowing the cinema owner to sell concessions and tickets all from one system. Exhibitors also can manage and monitor their business from any place that is connected to the Internet. According to the companies, it works like this: Veezi will know instantly when a customer buys a ticket for one of its independent theaters on Fandango. When customers arrive at the theater they provide their Fandango confirmation numbers and their tickets will be issued.
CinemaCon: Fandango & Veezi Ink Online Ticketing Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE