While the current crop of late night hosts have displayed total man love for one another, it gets testier when you go descend down the talk show food chain. You have to watch this clip when E’s Chelsea Handler guested on Piers Morgan. Though a talk show host herself, she proved a nightmare guest for Morgan, who had to go as far as serving up George Zimmerman at an autograph signing to find something they actually agreed upon. She got pissed he was texting during commercials and ignoring her. Morgan, who has clashed with Handler before, later said he was checking soccer game scores. I was racking my brain trying to figure out the last time I saw such a combative interview subject and then it came to me. It was Nathan Thurm. See below:
Chelsea Handler: Crankiest Talk Show Guest Ever?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- NBC Buys ‘Close To Heaven’ Church Comedy From Brad Copeland & Aaron Kaplan With Put Pilot Commitment