The outdoor advertising unit of CBS Corp said today that its initial public offering of 20 million shares will be priced at $28 per. With about 17% of the outstanding shares being offered, that values the company at about $3.36 billion. Trading in CBS Outdoor Americas Inc is expected tomorrow on the NYSE under the symbol “CBSO”, with the $560 million IPO ending on or about April 2. CBS Corp plans to divest its remaining shares through a tax-free split-off later this year and eventually convert the unit into a real estate investment trust.
CBS Outdoor Announces IPO Price; Trading Expected To Begin Tomorrow
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast