The outdoor advertising unit of CBS Corp said today that its initial public offering of 20 million shares will be priced at $28 per. With about 17% of the outstanding shares being offered, that values the company at about $3.36 billion. Trading in CBS Outdoor Americas Inc is expected tomorrow on the NYSE under the symbol “CBSO”, with the $560 million IPO ending on or about April 2. CBS Corp plans to divest its remaining shares through a tax-free split-off later this year and eventually convert the unit into a real estate investment trust.
CBS Outdoor Announces IPO Price; Trading Expected To Begin Tomorrow
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series