The outdoor advertising unit of CBS Corp said today that its initial public offering of 20 million shares will be priced at $28 per. With about 17% of the outstanding shares being offered, that values the company at about $3.36 billion. Trading in CBS Outdoor Americas Inc is expected tomorrow on the NYSE under the symbol “CBSO”, with the $560 million IPO ending on or about April 2. CBS Corp plans to divest its remaining shares through a tax-free split-off later this year and eventually convert the unit into a real estate investment trust.
CBS Outdoor Announces IPO Price; Trading Expected To Begin Tomorrow
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video