Mitch Cardwell is moving up to the VP role after having served as Director of Digital Content and Design since 2010. The move was announced today by Garen van de Beek, EVP/Creative Director, CBS Marketing. In his new position, Cardwell will continue to create original CBS Marketing materials and re-purpose CBS On-Air promotional content for digital platforms. Cardwell first joined CBS in 2004 as a freelance designer in On-Air Promotion and came on board fulltime in 2005. He was promoted to Executive Producer of Promo Animation in 2008. Prior to joining CBS, Cardwell was a designer for ABC Family.
CBS Marketing Ups Mitch Cardwell To VP Digital Content & Design
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Hasty Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'