Mitch Cardwell is moving up to the VP role after having served as Director of Digital Content and Design since 2010. The move was announced today by Garen van de Beek, EVP/Creative Director, CBS Marketing. In his new position, Cardwell will continue to create original CBS Marketing materials and re-purpose CBS On-Air promotional content for digital platforms. Cardwell first joined CBS in 2004 as a freelance designer in On-Air Promotion and came on board fulltime in 2005. He was promoted to Executive Producer of Promo Animation in 2008. Prior to joining CBS, Cardwell was a designer for ABC Family.
CBS Marketing Ups Mitch Cardwell To VP Digital Content & Design
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE