Mitch Cardwell is moving up to the VP role after having served as Director of Digital Content and Design since 2010. The move was announced today by Garen van de Beek, EVP/Creative Director, CBS Marketing. In his new position, Cardwell will continue to create original CBS Marketing materials and re-purpose CBS On-Air promotional content for digital platforms. Cardwell first joined CBS in 2004 as a freelance designer in On-Air Promotion and came on board fulltime in 2005. He was promoted to Executive Producer of Promo Animation in 2008. Prior to joining CBS, Cardwell was a designer for ABC Family.
CBS Marketing Ups Mitch Cardwell To VP Digital Content & Design
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest TV News
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront