Mitch Cardwell is moving up to the VP role after having served as Director of Digital Content and Design since 2010. The move was announced today by Garen van de Beek, EVP/Creative Director, CBS Marketing. In his new position, Cardwell will continue to create original CBS Marketing materials and re-purpose CBS On-Air promotional content for digital platforms. Cardwell first joined CBS in 2004 as a freelance designer in On-Air Promotion and came on board fulltime in 2005. He was promoted to Executive Producer of Promo Animation in 2008. Prior to joining CBS, Cardwell was a designer for ABC Family.
CBS Marketing Ups Mitch Cardwell To VP Digital Content & Design
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks