Mitch Cardwell is moving up to the VP role after having served as Director of Digital Content and Design since 2010. The move was announced today by Garen van de Beek, EVP/Creative Director, CBS Marketing. In his new position, Cardwell will continue to create original CBS Marketing materials and re-purpose CBS On-Air promotional content for digital platforms. Cardwell first joined CBS in 2004 as a freelance designer in On-Air Promotion and came on board fulltime in 2005. He was promoted to Executive Producer of Promo Animation in 2008. Prior to joining CBS, Cardwell was a designer for ABC Family.
CBS Marketing Ups Mitch Cardwell To VP Digital Content & Design
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'