CAA has signed actor, writer, and comedian Aziz Ansari, who co-stars in NBC’s Parks And Recreation. The actor, who had been at UTA, just opened his third Netflix hourlong stand-up special Buried Alive, and resumes touring next month. Anzari most recently voiced the Fox animated film Epic and made a short cameo until he fell into the pits of hell in This is The End. Before that he appeared in 30 Minutes Or Less and Funny People. Ansari separately is writing a book for Penguin Press about how modern dating has been complicated by the Internet and other technological innovations. The book comes out next year. Ansari continues to be repped by APA for books and comedy touring, managed by APA Dave Becky and David Miner of 3 Arts Entertainment, and lawyered by Jared Levine.
CAA Signs Aziz Ansari
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation