Formed by Daniel March, LA-based Dynamic Television launched at Mipcom last October. Ahead of the upcoming Mip-TV market, the company has appointed Borgia and Transporter: The Series producer Klaus Zimmermann as Managing Partner. In tandem, Dynamic is opening offices in Paris and Berlin. Zimmermann left his previous post as co-chief of France’s Atlantique Productions in September. There he helped drive large scale English-language drama series for European outlets that include the BBC, Canal Plus, ZDF, TF1, RTL, M6 and SAT 1, among others. Zimmermann will transfer his international production model to Dynamic, with a focus on the scripted commercial fare that is so hot right now with European broadcasters. Prior to Atlantique, Zimmermann was co-founder of Zen Productions and is also an exec producer on Bobby Moresco’s serial killer series 100 Code for Sky Deutschland and Red Arrow.
‘Borgia’ Producer Klaus Zimmermann Joins Dynamic Television; Opens Euro Branches
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest International News
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Discovery Chief Says U.S. TV Market Is Weakening While Overseas Grows
- Music Box Acquires Pablo Larrain’s ‘The Club’ For North America
- ‘Tomorrowland’s $74.7M Global Bow; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Singing $190.4M Cume; ‘Mad Max’ Smokin’ $227.7M – Wwide…
- ITV Walking Away From Weinstein Co. TV Deal; What Now For Bob And Harvey?