Formed by Daniel March, LA-based Dynamic Television launched at Mipcom last October. Ahead of the upcoming Mip-TV market, the company has appointed Borgia and Transporter: The Series producer Klaus Zimmermann as Managing Partner. In tandem, Dynamic is opening offices in Paris and Berlin. Zimmermann left his previous post as co-chief of France’s Atlantique Productions in September. There he helped drive large scale English-language drama series for European outlets that include the BBC, Canal Plus, ZDF, TF1, RTL, M6 and SAT 1, among others. Zimmermann will transfer his international production model to Dynamic, with a focus on the scripted commercial fare that is so hot right now with European broadcasters. Prior to Atlantique, Zimmermann was co-founder of Zen Productions and is also an exec producer on Bobby Moresco’s serial killer series 100 Code for Sky Deutschland and Red Arrow.
‘Borgia’ Producer Klaus Zimmermann Joins Dynamic Television; Opens Euro Branches
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, 'Silence' & Preserving Michael Powell's Legacy
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)