The Michael J. Fox Show co-star Betsy Brandt has been tapped for one of the leads The Club (formerly known as untitled Susannah Grant), ABC‘s 13-episode upstairs/downstairs drama set at a private country club from CBS TV Studios and ABC Studios. Breaking Bad alumna Brandt, repped by Patty Woo Management and TalentWorks, will play Leslie, the wife of one of the brothers who own the club who just ran off with their father’s trophy-wife stepmother after squandering the club’s finances, leaving behind his wife, who has a legal consulting practice, and their son. For Brandt, the casting is formally in second position to NBC’s low-rated (and benched) Michael J. Fox Show. It marks her second TV casting in the past couple of weeks — Brandt also is set to recur on Showtime’s Masters Of Sex as Dr. William Masters’ (Michael Sheen) new secretary.
Betsy Brandt To Co-Star In ABC Drama Series ‘The Club’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA