The Michael J. Fox Show co-star Betsy Brandt has been tapped for one of the leads The Club (formerly known as untitled Susannah Grant), ABC‘s 13-episode upstairs/downstairs drama set at a private country club from CBS TV Studios and ABC Studios. Breaking Bad alumna Brandt, repped by Patty Woo Management and TalentWorks, will play Leslie, the wife of one of the brothers who own the club who just ran off with their father’s trophy-wife stepmother after squandering the club’s finances, leaving behind his wife, who has a legal consulting practice, and their son. For Brandt, the casting is formally in second position to NBC’s low-rated (and benched) Michael J. Fox Show. It marks her second TV casting in the past couple of weeks — Brandt also is set to recur on Showtime’s Masters Of Sex as Dr. William Masters’ (Michael Sheen) new secretary.
Betsy Brandt To Co-Star In ABC Drama Series ‘The Club’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates