The Michael J. Fox Show co-star Betsy Brandt has been tapped for one of the leads The Club (formerly known as untitled Susannah Grant), ABC‘s 13-episode upstairs/downstairs drama set at a private country club from CBS TV Studios and ABC Studios. Breaking Bad alumna Brandt, repped by Patty Woo Management and TalentWorks, will play Leslie, the wife of one of the brothers who own the club who just ran off with their father’s trophy-wife stepmother after squandering the club’s finances, leaving behind his wife, who has a legal consulting practice, and their son. For Brandt, the casting is formally in second position to NBC’s low-rated (and benched) Michael J. Fox Show. It marks her second TV casting in the past couple of weeks — Brandt also is set to recur on Showtime’s Masters Of Sex as Dr. William Masters’ (Michael Sheen) new secretary.
Betsy Brandt To Co-Star In ABC Drama Series ‘The Club’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?