The Michael J. Fox Show co-star Betsy Brandt has been tapped for one of the leads The Club (formerly known as untitled Susannah Grant), ABC‘s 13-episode upstairs/downstairs drama set at a private country club from CBS TV Studios and ABC Studios. Breaking Bad alumna Brandt, repped by Patty Woo Management and TalentWorks, will play Leslie, the wife of one of the brothers who own the club who just ran off with their father’s trophy-wife stepmother after squandering the club’s finances, leaving behind his wife, who has a legal consulting practice, and their son. For Brandt, the casting is formally in second position to NBC’s low-rated (and benched) Michael J. Fox Show. It marks her second TV casting in the past couple of weeks — Brandt also is set to recur on Showtime’s Masters Of Sex as Dr. William Masters’ (Michael Sheen) new secretary.
Betsy Brandt To Co-Star In ABC Drama Series ‘The Club’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows