The Michael J. Fox Show co-star Betsy Brandt has been tapped for one of the leads The Club (formerly known as untitled Susannah Grant), ABC‘s 13-episode upstairs/downstairs drama set at a private country club from CBS TV Studios and ABC Studios. Breaking Bad alumna Brandt, repped by Patty Woo Management and TalentWorks, will play Leslie, the wife of one of the brothers who own the club who just ran off with their father’s trophy-wife stepmother after squandering the club’s finances, leaving behind his wife, who has a legal consulting practice, and their son. For Brandt, the casting is formally in second position to NBC’s low-rated (and benched) Michael J. Fox Show. It marks her second TV casting in the past couple of weeks — Brandt also is set to recur on Showtime’s Masters Of Sex as Dr. William Masters’ (Michael Sheen) new secretary.
Betsy Brandt To Co-Star In ABC Drama Series ‘The Club’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'