NBC’s high-concept new drama Believe is from J.J. Abrams and Gravity’s Best Director Oscar winner Alfonso Cuarón (who co-wrote the pilot and directed it) gets a special preview Monday, March 10 at 10 PM following The Voice before launching in its regular Sunday 9 PM slot March 16. Here’s the first two minutes of the series, which has seen its share of showrunner turnover. The drama centers on a young girl (Johnny Sequoyah) with an extraordinary ability and a man (Jake McLaughlin) sprung from prison who has been tasked with protecting her from the evil elements that hunt her power. Check it out:
Hot TV Teaser: First 2 Minutes Of NBC’s ‘Believe’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video