Anne Heche (Save Me) has been tapped as a series regular on USA Network’s six-episode event series DIG, an action adventure drama from Heroes creator Tim Kring and Gideon Raff, creator of the Israeli series on which Showtime’s Homeland was based. Kring and Raff co-created DIG, which centers on Peter (Jason Isaacs), an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who, while investigating a murder of a woman archaeologist, uncovers a conspiracy 2000 years in the making that threatens to change the course of history. The series is a production of Keshet Media Group for UCP in cooperation with the city of Jerusalem. It will premiere on USA later this year. Heche will play Lynn, the head of the Jerusalem FBI office and Peter’s boss. She is also his only friend and occasional lover. Despite her sense of humor and soft side, Lynn is tough and isn’t afraid to take her team — including Peter — to task when they slip up. Heche, repped by UTA and Untitled, is coming off the film Arthur Newman opposite Colin Firth and Emily Blunt. She also created the NBC series Bad Judge, currently in production and starring Kate Walsh.
Anne Heche Joins USA Network Event Series ‘DIG’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production for Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries