Anne Heche (Save Me) has been tapped as a series regular on USA Network’s six-episode event series DIG, an action adventure drama from Heroes creator Tim Kring and Gideon Raff, creator of the Israeli series on which Showtime’s Homeland was based. Kring and Raff co-created DIG, which centers on Peter (Jason Isaacs), an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who, while investigating a murder of a woman archaeologist, uncovers a conspiracy 2000 years in the making that threatens to change the course of history. The series is a production of Keshet Media Group for UCP in cooperation with the city of Jerusalem. It will premiere on USA later this year. Heche will play Lynn, the head of the Jerusalem FBI office and Peter’s boss. She is also his only friend and occasional lover. Despite her sense of humor and soft side, Lynn is tough and isn’t afraid to take her team — including Peter — to task when they slip up. Heche, repped by UTA and Untitled, is coming off the film Arthur Newman opposite Colin Firth and Emily Blunt. She also created the NBC series Bad Judge, currently in production and starring Kate Walsh.
Anne Heche Joins USA Network Event Series ‘DIG’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series