Anna Kendrick will make her first appearance as host of Saturday Night Live on April 5 and Seth Rogen will return for his third stint on April 12, NBC announced today. They will follow Louis C.K., who hosts the first of the three back-to-back shows on March 29. Oscar-nominated Kendrick (Up In The Air) will be joined by seven-time Grammy winner Pharrell Williams, who is making his first solo appearance on SNL as musical guest. Williams also received an Oscar nomination for his song “Happy” from Despicable Me 2. Kendrick will next be seen in the feature Happy Christmas slated for release later this summer. Rogen will be joined on the April 12th show by Grammy-nommed British phenom Ed Sheeran, who will be making his SNL musical guest debut. Rogen will next be seen in Neighbors, which hits theaters on May 9. Rogen last hosted the NBC late-night show in 2011.
Anna Kendrick To Make ‘SNL’ Hosting Debut, Seth Rogen Tapped For Third Time
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo
- 'Tonight Show' Heading To Phoenix For Post-Super Bowl Broadcast