Anna Kendrick will make her first appearance as host of Saturday Night Live on April 5 and Seth Rogen will return for his third stint on April 12, NBC announced today. They will follow Louis C.K., who hosts the first of the three back-to-back shows on March 29. Oscar-nominated Kendrick (Up In The Air) will be joined by seven-time Grammy winner Pharrell Williams, who is making his first solo appearance on SNL as musical guest. Williams also received an Oscar nomination for his song “Happy” from Despicable Me 2. Kendrick will next be seen in the feature Happy Christmas slated for release later this summer. Rogen will be joined on the April 12th show by Grammy-nommed British phenom Ed Sheeran, who will be making his SNL musical guest debut. Rogen will next be seen in Neighbors, which hits theaters on May 9. Rogen last hosted the NBC late-night show in 2011.
Anna Kendrick To Make ‘SNL’ Hosting Debut, Seth Rogen Tapped For Third Time
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women