Anna Kendrick will make her first appearance as host of Saturday Night Live on April 5 and Seth Rogen will return for his third stint on April 12, NBC announced today. They will follow Louis C.K., who hosts the first of the three back-to-back shows on March 29. Oscar-nominated Kendrick (Up In The Air) will be joined by seven-time Grammy winner Pharrell Williams, who is making his first solo appearance on SNL as musical guest. Williams also received an Oscar nomination for his song “Happy” from Despicable Me 2. Kendrick will next be seen in the feature Happy Christmas slated for release later this summer. Rogen will be joined on the April 12th show by Grammy-nommed British phenom Ed Sheeran, who will be making his SNL musical guest debut. Rogen will next be seen in Neighbors, which hits theaters on May 9. Rogen last hosted the NBC late-night show in 2011.
Anna Kendrick To Make ‘SNL’ Hosting Debut, Seth Rogen Tapped For Third Time
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait