The Slamdance Film Festival has promoted Anna Germanidi to Festival Director as preparations begin for the 2015 edition. Germanidi has worked as Manager of Slamdance since 2012 and steps up to head the Park City, UT fest first founded in 1995 as an alternative to Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival. Co-founder and President Peter Baxter will continue overseeing Slamdance and its Slamdance Studios distribution arm. Next year’s fest will run January 23 to January 29.
Anna Germanidi Named New Director Of Slamdance Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?