The Slamdance Film Festival has promoted Anna Germanidi to Festival Director as preparations begin for the 2015 edition. Germanidi has worked as Manager of Slamdance since 2012 and steps up to head the Park City, UT fest first founded in 1995 as an alternative to Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival. Co-founder and President Peter Baxter will continue overseeing Slamdance and its Slamdance Studios distribution arm. Next year’s fest will run January 23 to January 29.
Anna Germanidi Named New Director Of Slamdance Film Festival
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks