The Slamdance Film Festival has promoted Anna Germanidi to Festival Director as preparations begin for the 2015 edition. Germanidi has worked as Manager of Slamdance since 2012 and steps up to head the Park City, UT fest first founded in 1995 as an alternative to Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival. Co-founder and President Peter Baxter will continue overseeing Slamdance and its Slamdance Studios distribution arm. Next year’s fest will run January 23 to January 29.
Anna Germanidi Named New Director Of Slamdance Film Festival
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'