Anna Fricke has closed a new two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox Television. Under the pact, she is joining the studio’s straight-to-series adventure drama Hieroglyph and will also develop new projects. “Anna’s a spectacular writer and showrunner who can literally do it all – from big genre shows like Being Human to more intimate character pieces like Men In Trees—and we are thrilled to be in business with her exclusively,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. Fricke, repped by UTA and Patti Felker, is coming off Syfy’s Being Human. She developed the adaptation of the British series with her husband, Jeremy Carver, and ran the Syfy drama for the past five years. Her previous credits include ABC’s Men In Trees and the WB’s Everwood.
Anna Fricke Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘Hieroglyph’ As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'