Anna Fricke has closed a new two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox Television. Under the pact, she is joining the studio’s straight-to-series adventure drama Hieroglyph and will also develop new projects. “Anna’s a spectacular writer and showrunner who can literally do it all – from big genre shows like Being Human to more intimate character pieces like Men In Trees—and we are thrilled to be in business with her exclusively,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. Fricke, repped by UTA and Patti Felker, is coming off Syfy’s Being Human. She developed the adaptation of the British series with her husband, Jeremy Carver, and ran the Syfy drama for the past five years. Her previous credits include ABC’s Men In Trees and the WB’s Everwood.
Anna Fricke Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘Hieroglyph’ As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks