We don’t know yet if he is a cannibal or not but we do know that we’ll be seeing a lot of Gareth in Season 5 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. Andrew J, West, who made his debut last night on the WD Season 4 finale as the mysterious boss of the Terminus, and two others were upped to series regulars on the blockbuster zombie apocalypse series. The former Greek actor, Alanna Masterson and Christian Serratos were also promoted by AMC today. Masterson made her debut earlier in the season as Tara, one of the followers of The Governor. Since the mid-season massacre of the Hershel Greene character and the scattering of the core survivor group, Tara has been traveling with Glenn on his search for his wife Maggie. Tara is now one of the group at Terminus. Also there is Rosita, played by Serratos, who is one of the military crew trying to escort a scientist to Washington, DC with hopes of finding a cure of the zombie infection. Rosita joined the show earlier in the fourth season too. Both Masterson and Serratos joined the series last September with options to join as regulars. West is repped by ICM Partners and The Group. Masterson is repped by Jackie Lewis at LBTalent and manager Carol Masterson. Best known for playing Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) best friend Angela in Summit’s Twilight big screen series, Serratos is repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment. The Walking Dead Season 5 is set to debut in October.
AMC’s ‘Walking Dead’ Adds Trio As Season 5 Regulars
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series