Tracey Lentz joins AMC from 3Ball Productions/Eyeworks USA, where she was VP of development. In her new role as VP unscripted programming, Lentz will focus on developing unscripted series for the network. She will be based in L.A. and report to Eliot Goldberg, SVP unscripted programming. At Eyeworks, Lentz was involved in the development and sale of shows including Celebrity Splash (ABC), Catch A Contractor (Spike), Hungry Investors (Spike), My Big Fat Revenge (Oxygen), Funniest Wins (TBS), Remote Survivor (Nat Geo) and Opposite Worlds (Syfy). She also helped manage American Chopper and the re-launch of Trading Spaces. She previously held creative positions at Current TV, ABC Media Productions, TLC, GSN/Game Show Network and Showtime Networks.
AMC Taps Tracey Lentz As VP Unscripted Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Midnight Rider': New Footage Reveals Seconds Leading To Train Impact: Video
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt