Tracey Lentz joins AMC from 3Ball Productions/Eyeworks USA, where she was VP of development. In her new role as VP unscripted programming, Lentz will focus on developing unscripted series for the network. She will be based in L.A. and report to Eliot Goldberg, SVP unscripted programming. At Eyeworks, Lentz was involved in the development and sale of shows including Celebrity Splash (ABC), Catch A Contractor (Spike), Hungry Investors (Spike), My Big Fat Revenge (Oxygen), Funniest Wins (TBS), Remote Survivor (Nat Geo) and Opposite Worlds (Syfy). She also helped manage American Chopper and the re-launch of Trading Spaces. She previously held creative positions at Current TV, ABC Media Productions, TLC, GSN/Game Show Network and Showtime Networks.
AMC Taps Tracey Lentz As VP Unscripted Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE