AMC‘s new 10-episode drama series Halt And Catch Fire will debut on Sunday June 1 at 10 PM. Starring Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishé and Toby Huss, Halt And Catch Fire captures the rise of the PC era in the early 1980s, during which an unlikely trio – a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy – take personal and professional risks in the race to build a computer that will change the world as they know it. Series is created by Chris Cantwell and Chris Rogers and executive produced by showrunner Jonathan Lisco and Gran Via Production’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. In addition, Halt And Catch Fire will make its world debut this Saturday, March 8 during the Film portion of the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX. An early screening of the pilot, held at the AMC Theater at Violet Crown Cinemas, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Lisco, Cantwell, Rogers and select cast.
AMC Sets June Premiere Date For Drama Series ‘Halt And Catch Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update