AMC‘s new 10-episode drama series Halt And Catch Fire will debut on Sunday June 1 at 10 PM. Starring Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishé and Toby Huss, Halt And Catch Fire captures the rise of the PC era in the early 1980s, during which an unlikely trio – a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy – take personal and professional risks in the race to build a computer that will change the world as they know it. Series is created by Chris Cantwell and Chris Rogers and executive produced by showrunner Jonathan Lisco and Gran Via Production’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. In addition, Halt And Catch Fire will make its world debut this Saturday, March 8 during the Film portion of the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX. An early screening of the pilot, held at the AMC Theater at Violet Crown Cinemas, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Lisco, Cantwell, Rogers and select cast.
AMC Sets June Premiere Date For Drama Series ‘Halt And Catch Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better