AMC‘s new 10-episode drama series Halt And Catch Fire will debut on Sunday June 1 at 10 PM. Starring Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishé and Toby Huss, Halt And Catch Fire captures the rise of the PC era in the early 1980s, during which an unlikely trio – a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy – take personal and professional risks in the race to build a computer that will change the world as they know it. Series is created by Chris Cantwell and Chris Rogers and executive produced by showrunner Jonathan Lisco and Gran Via Production’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. In addition, Halt And Catch Fire will make its world debut this Saturday, March 8 during the Film portion of the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX. An early screening of the pilot, held at the AMC Theater at Violet Crown Cinemas, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Lisco, Cantwell, Rogers and select cast.
AMC Sets June Premiere Date For Drama Series ‘Halt And Catch Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015