AMC‘s new 10-episode drama series Halt And Catch Fire will debut on Sunday June 1 at 10 PM. Starring Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishé and Toby Huss, Halt And Catch Fire captures the rise of the PC era in the early 1980s, during which an unlikely trio – a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy – take personal and professional risks in the race to build a computer that will change the world as they know it. Series is created by Chris Cantwell and Chris Rogers and executive produced by showrunner Jonathan Lisco and Gran Via Production’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. In addition, Halt And Catch Fire will make its world debut this Saturday, March 8 during the Film portion of the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX. An early screening of the pilot, held at the AMC Theater at Violet Crown Cinemas, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Lisco, Cantwell, Rogers and select cast.
AMC Sets June Premiere Date For Drama Series ‘Halt And Catch Fire’
Trending Now on Deadline
Marvel's 'Jessica Jones': Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Marin Ireland, Jessica De Gouw Testing For Lead
More From Team
- OSCARS: Live Action Shorts Shortlist Set
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Steve McQueen's Next Movie: Heist Pic Based On '80s UK Mini 'Widows'