Amazon has put in development Kismet, a half-hour comedy project from writer Marc Klein (Serendipity, Mirror, Mirror) and Radius Entertainment’s Carol Bodie. Based on an original idea from Klein, Kismet is a Sliding Doors-style parallel-reality love story, which follows one couple who meet, date and marry. But what if they hadn’t met? Kismet chronicles their lives both as a married couple who’ve met and as two single people who’ve never met. As their lives separate and dovetail, we discover that there is no single version of a person’s life that is better than any other. Klein, repped by UTA, Tobin Babst and Karl Austen, is writing the script and will executive produce with Bodie.
Amazon Studios Developing High Concept Relationship Comedy ‘Kismet’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66