Former Ryan Seacrest SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster has launched her own reality production company, Morocco Junction Entertainment, which is being backed by All3Media. It will be based out of All3Media America’s Los Angeles offices. During her tenure with RSP, Schuster oversaw such series as the recently announced Dream Date for Fox, Girls In The Game for Vh1, Go Viral for Nickelodeon, as well as The Wanted Life for E! and How I Rock It for Esquire. Before that, Schuster spent four years at Reveille and worked as a producer on the first five seasons of The Apprentice. Morocco marks the first company to join Studio Lambert USA under the umbrella of All3Media America, which was established last year.
All3Media Backs New Unscripted Production Company Founded By Heather Schuster
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series