Former Ryan Seacrest SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster has launched her own reality production company, Morocco Junction Entertainment, which is being backed by All3Media. It will be based out of All3Media America’s Los Angeles offices. During her tenure with RSP, Schuster oversaw such series as the recently announced Dream Date for Fox, Girls In The Game for Vh1, Go Viral for Nickelodeon, as well as The Wanted Life for E! and How I Rock It for Esquire. Before that, Schuster spent four years at Reveille and worked as a producer on the first five seasons of The Apprentice. Morocco marks the first company to join Studio Lambert USA under the umbrella of All3Media America, which was established last year.
All3Media Backs New Unscripted Production Company Founded By Heather Schuster
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot