Ali Wentworth has signed with ICM Partners. Wentworth created, executive produced and starred in Starz’s Head Case which ran from 2007-2009, and recently guested on NBC’s The Michael J. Fox Show, CBS’ Blue Bloods and TBS’ Cougar Town. Her film credits include It’s Complicated, Office Space and Jerry Maguire. Wentworth also is the author of the bestselling Ali In Wonderland, a collection of funny stories about her life, and currently hosts the web series Daily Shot With Ali Wentworth, produced by Disney Interactive and broadcast online on Yahoo! Shine.
Ali Wentworth Inks With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Issues Second Apology After Best Picture Gaffe
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge