The pact calls for the Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm alum to develop and supervise projects for the pay cable network. Berg serves as executive producer/showrunner, along with Mike Judge, on Judge’s upcoming HBO comedy series Silicon Valley. Additionally, he has directed a couple of episodes of the series. Berg was previously an executive producer/writer/director on Larry David’s HBO series Curb Your Enthusiasm for four seasons. He first worked with David on NBC’s Seinfeld, where Berg rose through the ranks from staff writer to executive producer. He shared in two best comedy series Emmy nominations for Seinfeld and three for Curb. Berg is repped by UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Alec Berg Signs Overall Deal With HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series