A&E Network has promoted Mark Apter to the post of SVP Program Planning & Acquisitions, where he will lead the network’s scheduling team. The 15-year A&E veteran, based in NY, had been VP Scheduling & Acquisitions since 2010 and helped orchestrate the rollout of network hits like Duck Dynasty and Bates Motel. In his new role he’ll be tasked with developing and implementing the network’s programming, scheduling and acquisition strategies including on digital platforms like VOD. He reports to A&E EVP and GM David McKillop.
A&E Network Ups Scheduling Exec Mark Apter
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016