A&E Network has promoted Mark Apter to the post of SVP Program Planning & Acquisitions, where he will lead the network’s scheduling team. The 15-year A&E veteran, based in NY, had been VP Scheduling & Acquisitions since 2010 and helped orchestrate the rollout of network hits like Duck Dynasty and Bates Motel. In his new role he’ll be tasked with developing and implementing the network’s programming, scheduling and acquisition strategies including on digital platforms like VOD. He reports to A&E EVP and GM David McKillop.
A&E Network Ups Scheduling Exec Mark Apter
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories