EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has picked up a second season of its live-action series Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell. Matt Servitto (Banshee, The Sopranos), Henry Zebrowski (The Wolf Of Wall Street) and Craig Rowin (Night Of Too Many Stars, @Midnight) star in the workplace comedy that follows Gary (Zebrowski), an associate demon, as he attempts to capture souls on Earth in order to climb the corporate ladder of the underworld. Gary is too stupid, lazy, and kind-hearted to do his job well and is frequently stabbed in the back by his devious co-worker, Claude (Rowin). Plus, his boss Satan (Servitto) is immortal, which means that management positions are unlikely to become available soon. In Season 2, Gary learns how to appear on people’s shoulders to tempt them, we meet our first angel, and we find the answer to the question if there are women in hell. (Answer: yes.) In its first season, the original series ranked No. 1 among young adults and men compared to other key programming in the same time period, according to Adult Swim. A Williams Street production, the show is created and directed by Dave Willis (Squidbillies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force) and Casper Kelly (Squidbillies, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, Stroker & Hoop).
Adult Swim’s ‘Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE