The network that brought you The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad is taking its franchise on a likely humid vacation this summer. ABC has ordered Bachelor In Paradise, in which alums of the other shows shack up and chase love in some tropical location. The spinoff is from franchise creator Mike Fleiss and Warner Horizon TV. Chris Harrison is your host, the guy who has hosted every other Bachelor-related program. The network has confirmed the order and released the official logline: “The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we’ve come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. No airdate has been set, but the next edition of The Bachelorette kicks off May 19. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer.” Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
ABC Goes Back To ‘Bachelor’ Well For Tropical ‘Bachelor In Paradise’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video