The network that brought you The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad is taking its franchise on a likely humid vacation this summer. ABC has ordered Bachelor In Paradise, in which alums of the other shows shack up and chase love in some tropical location. The spinoff is from franchise creator Mike Fleiss and Warner Horizon TV. Chris Harrison is your host, the guy who has hosted every other Bachelor-related program. The network has confirmed the order and released the official logline: “The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we’ve come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. No airdate has been set, but the next edition of The Bachelorette kicks off May 19. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer.” Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
ABC Goes Back To ‘Bachelor’ Well For Tropical ‘Bachelor In Paradise’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…