Happy Endings‘ Zachary Knighton is joining another single-camera ensemble comedy series, Fox’s six-episode Weird Loners, from writer/exec producer Michael Weithorn, exec producer Jake Kasdan and 20th TV. It tells the story of four relationship-phobic people who are unexpectedly thrust into one another’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY. Knighton, repped by UTA, 3 Arts and James Adams, will play one of them, Stosh, a whip-smart and rakishly handsome sales rep with a cynical edge, an inveterate womanizer whose knee-jerk seductions always have him in hot water, like getting fired for sleeping with his boss’ fiancee. Knighton, who is recurring on NBC’s Parenthood, is part of the in-demand cast of Happy Endings. He and Eliza Coupe already have booked series (USA’s Benched for Coupe), Casey Wilson is starring in NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, with the rest, including Adam pally and Damon Wayans Jr. still heavily pursued.
Zachary Knighton To Star In Fox Comedy Series ‘Weird Loners’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better