Happy Endings‘ Zachary Knighton is joining another single-camera ensemble comedy series, Fox’s six-episode Weird Loners, from writer/exec producer Michael Weithorn, exec producer Jake Kasdan and 20th TV. It tells the story of four relationship-phobic people who are unexpectedly thrust into one another’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY. Knighton, repped by UTA, 3 Arts and James Adams, will play one of them, Stosh, a whip-smart and rakishly handsome sales rep with a cynical edge, an inveterate womanizer whose knee-jerk seductions always have him in hot water, like getting fired for sleeping with his boss’ fiancee. Knighton, who is recurring on NBC’s Parenthood, is part of the in-demand cast of Happy Endings. He and Eliza Coupe already have booked series (USA’s Benched for Coupe), Casey Wilson is starring in NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, with the rest, including Adam pally and Damon Wayans Jr. still heavily pursued.
Zachary Knighton To Star In Fox Comedy Series ‘Weird Loners’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot