Happy Endings‘ Zachary Knighton is joining another single-camera ensemble comedy series, Fox’s six-episode Weird Loners, from writer/exec producer Michael Weithorn, exec producer Jake Kasdan and 20th TV. It tells the story of four relationship-phobic people who are unexpectedly thrust into one another’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY. Knighton, repped by UTA, 3 Arts and James Adams, will play one of them, Stosh, a whip-smart and rakishly handsome sales rep with a cynical edge, an inveterate womanizer whose knee-jerk seductions always have him in hot water, like getting fired for sleeping with his boss’ fiancee. Knighton, who is recurring on NBC’s Parenthood, is part of the in-demand cast of Happy Endings. He and Eliza Coupe already have booked series (USA’s Benched for Coupe), Casey Wilson is starring in NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, with the rest, including Adam pally and Damon Wayans Jr. still heavily pursued.
Zachary Knighton To Star In Fox Comedy Series ‘Weird Loners’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates