EXCLUSIVE: Rachel McAdams has signed with WME. The actress comes into the agency fold after starring most recently in the untitled Cameron Crowe film with Emma Stone, Bradley Cooper and Bill Murray, and after starring in the Anton Corbjin-directed A Most Wanted Man, the adaptation of the John Le Carre novel that stars Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robin Wright, Daniel Bruhl and Willem Dafoe. McAdams, who had been without an agent since leaving UTA last April, continues to be managed by Shelley Browning at Magnolia.
WME Signs Rachel McAdams
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon