Nine WGAW screenwriters made the cut for this year’s Feature Access Project, the org’s program designed to promote diversity and raise the profile of minority writers within the entertainment industry. Radha Bharadwaj (Final Boarding), Soo-Hyun Chung (Faith), Q.Terah Jackson III (Rustin), Joy Kecken (All-In), Tianna Majumdar-Langham & Chris Bessounian (Guns and Saris), LaToya Morgan (Same River Twice), Nayan Padrai (Billion Dollar Raja), and Galen Tong (The Monkey King) are 2014’s FAP winners. Entries were selected from blind submissions by a panel of WGAW members recruited by the FAP Advisory Committee. The program is now in its second year.
WGAW Announces 2014 Diversity Screenwriting Honorees
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…