Nine WGAW screenwriters made the cut for this year’s Feature Access Project, the org’s program designed to promote diversity and raise the profile of minority writers within the entertainment industry. Radha Bharadwaj (Final Boarding), Soo-Hyun Chung (Faith), Q.Terah Jackson III (Rustin), Joy Kecken (All-In), Tianna Majumdar-Langham & Chris Bessounian (Guns and Saris), LaToya Morgan (Same River Twice), Nayan Padrai (Billion Dollar Raja), and Galen Tong (The Monkey King) are 2014’s FAP winners. Entries were selected from blind submissions by a panel of WGAW members recruited by the FAP Advisory Committee. The program is now in its second year.
WGAW Announces 2014 Diversity Screenwriting Honorees
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star
- Saban Films Ups Execs Jonathan Saba & Ness Saban
- Focus Buys Political Drama Pitch From ‘Novitiate’ Helmer Maggie Betts
- Bart & Fleming: As Daniel Day-Lewis Exits, Who Wears Greatest Living Actor Crown?