Nine WGAW screenwriters made the cut for this year’s Feature Access Project, the org’s program designed to promote diversity and raise the profile of minority writers within the entertainment industry. Radha Bharadwaj (Final Boarding), Soo-Hyun Chung (Faith), Q.Terah Jackson III (Rustin), Joy Kecken (All-In), Tianna Majumdar-Langham & Chris Bessounian (Guns and Saris), LaToya Morgan (Same River Twice), Nayan Padrai (Billion Dollar Raja), and Galen Tong (The Monkey King) are 2014’s FAP winners. Entries were selected from blind submissions by a panel of WGAW members recruited by the FAP Advisory Committee. The program is now in its second year.
WGAW Announces 2014 Diversity Screenwriting Honorees
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'