Warner Bros has made a slight shift to the release of Wally Pfister‘s debut feature Transcendence, which now will open Friday, April 18, instead of Thursday the 17th. Johnny Depp stars in the sci fi action drama as an AI professor who uploads his consciousness into a computer with startling results. Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, Kate Mara, and Morgan Freeman co-star.
WB Nudges Johnny Depp Sci-Fier ‘Transcendence’ Opening By A Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster
- Oscars: Third Group Of Presenters Includes Cate Blanchett, Michael B. Jordan & Louis C.K.
- ‘The Simpsons’ Nancy Cartwright Launches Production Banner Spotted Cow With First Projects In Place…
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps The Best Actor Race – AwardsLine