Warner Bros today promoted Ana De Castro to SVP and Deputy General Counsel of Warner Bros Entertainment. The 18-year WB employee will report directly to EVP and General Counsel John Rogovin and she starts right away. “Ana has a deep knowledge of the studio, extensive commercial experience, a strong background in intellectual property and licensing, excellent management skills and a first-rate legal mind,” said Rogovin in a statement today. Previously SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Consumer Products for the past seven years, De Castro will probably be checking in on the likes of Superman and Batman as she focuses on franchise properties and global commercial opportunities, according to the studio. Before joining Warners in 1996, she was Assistant General Counsel-Marketing at Unilever United States and a corporate attorney at Morrison & Foerster.
Warner Bros Ups Ana De Castro To SVP & Deputy General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role