Warner Bros today promoted Ana De Castro to SVP and Deputy General Counsel of Warner Bros Entertainment. The 18-year WB employee will report directly to EVP and General Counsel John Rogovin and she starts right away. “Ana has a deep knowledge of the studio, extensive commercial experience, a strong background in intellectual property and licensing, excellent management skills and a first-rate legal mind,” said Rogovin in a statement today. Previously SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Consumer Products for the past seven years, De Castro will probably be checking in on the likes of Superman and Batman as she focuses on franchise properties and global commercial opportunities, according to the studio. Before joining Warners in 1996, she was Assistant General Counsel-Marketing at Unilever United States and a corporate attorney at Morrison & Foerster.
Warner Bros Ups Ana De Castro To SVP & Deputy General Counsel
Trending Now on Deadline
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Patten
- 'State Of Affairs' Ratings Fall On Night Of Ferguson Decision, 'Dancing With The Stars' & 'Scorpion' Steady, 'Sleepy Hollow' Down…
- Fox News Tops Ferguson Decision Viewership; CNN Wins Demo
- Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Gives ABC News First Interview Post Decision
- Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment –…
- Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: Prosecutor To Speak At 6 PM; TV News Outlets On High Alert – Update
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Beat 'The Walking Dead' After Three Weeks