Warner Bros today promoted Ana De Castro to SVP and Deputy General Counsel of Warner Bros Entertainment. The 18-year WB employee will report directly to EVP and General Counsel John Rogovin and she starts right away. “Ana has a deep knowledge of the studio, extensive commercial experience, a strong background in intellectual property and licensing, excellent management skills and a first-rate legal mind,” said Rogovin in a statement today. Previously SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Consumer Products for the past seven years, De Castro will probably be checking in on the likes of Superman and Batman as she focuses on franchise properties and global commercial opportunities, according to the studio. Before joining Warners in 1996, she was Assistant General Counsel-Marketing at Unilever United States and a corporate attorney at Morrison & Foerster.
Warner Bros Ups Ana De Castro To SVP & Deputy General Counsel
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit