Warner Bros today promoted Ana De Castro to SVP and Deputy General Counsel of Warner Bros Entertainment. The 18-year WB employee will report directly to EVP and General Counsel John Rogovin and she starts right away. “Ana has a deep knowledge of the studio, extensive commercial experience, a strong background in intellectual property and licensing, excellent management skills and a first-rate legal mind,” said Rogovin in a statement today. Previously SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Consumer Products for the past seven years, De Castro will probably be checking in on the likes of Superman and Batman as she focuses on franchise properties and global commercial opportunities, according to the studio. Before joining Warners in 1996, she was Assistant General Counsel-Marketing at Unilever United States and a corporate attorney at Morrison & Foerster.
Warner Bros Ups Ana De Castro To SVP & Deputy General Counsel
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”