Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers bid farewell to his Weekend Update desk ahead of his move to Late Night, where he’ll debut as host February 24. Meyers was handed the baton – rather, the pickle – last week by Jimmy Fallon. His first slated Late Night guest, ex-Weekend Update co-anchor Amy Poehler, stopped by for the occasion along with fellow alumni Bill Hader (as Stefon) and Andy Samberg in the episode hosted by Melissa McCarthy, who made her third visit to SNL.
Seth Meyers Says Goodbye To ‘SNL’s Weekend Update: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama