Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers bid farewell to his Weekend Update desk ahead of his move to Late Night, where he’ll debut as host February 24. Meyers was handed the baton – rather, the pickle – last week by Jimmy Fallon. His first slated Late Night guest, ex-Weekend Update co-anchor Amy Poehler, stopped by for the occasion along with fellow alumni Bill Hader (as Stefon) and Andy Samberg in the episode hosted by Melissa McCarthy, who made her third visit to SNL.
Seth Meyers Says Goodbye To ‘SNL’s Weekend Update: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…