Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers bid farewell to his Weekend Update desk ahead of his move to Late Night, where he’ll debut as host February 24. Meyers was handed the baton – rather, the pickle – last week by Jimmy Fallon. His first slated Late Night guest, ex-Weekend Update co-anchor Amy Poehler, stopped by for the occasion along with fellow alumni Bill Hader (as Stefon) and Andy Samberg in the episode hosted by Melissa McCarthy, who made her third visit to SNL.
Seth Meyers Says Goodbye To ‘SNL’s Weekend Update: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series