Chris Noriega has become the fourth assistant at the 4-year-old boutique literary agency to be promoted to agent. Per Verve tradition, Noriega was given the news via an elaborate prank, in which he was led to believe that he had jeopardized a client’s employment by giving him a wrong job start date. Noriega’s mission to track down the elusive client in order to save the writer’s job took him to a local restaurant where he was greeted with the promotion news by the rest of the agency, friends and family. Noriega has worked for Verve’s Bill Weinstein and Zach Carlisle since joining the agency in 2012 from Gersh, where he was TV lit coordinator.
Verve Promotes Chris Noriega To Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53