Chris Noriega has become the fourth assistant at the 4-year-old boutique literary agency to be promoted to agent. Per Verve tradition, Noriega was given the news via an elaborate prank, in which he was led to believe that he had jeopardized a client’s employment by giving him a wrong job start date. Noriega’s mission to track down the elusive client in order to save the writer’s job took him to a local restaurant where he was greeted with the promotion news by the rest of the agency, friends and family. Noriega has worked for Verve’s Bill Weinstein and Zach Carlisle since joining the agency in 2012 from Gersh, where he was TV lit coordinator.
Verve Promotes Chris Noriega To Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials