Chris Noriega has become the fourth assistant at the 4-year-old boutique literary agency to be promoted to agent. Per Verve tradition, Noriega was given the news via an elaborate prank, in which he was led to believe that he had jeopardized a client’s employment by giving him a wrong job start date. Noriega’s mission to track down the elusive client in order to save the writer’s job took him to a local restaurant where he was greeted with the promotion news by the rest of the agency, friends and family. Noriega has worked for Verve’s Bill Weinstein and Zach Carlisle since joining the agency in 2012 from Gersh, where he was TV lit coordinator.
Verve Promotes Chris Noriega To Agent
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'