Univision Communications Inc.‘s La Fabrica UCI will create new Spanish and English-language content for the company’s digital platforms. La Fabrica UCI joins previous Univision digital ventures UVideos, Uforia, Flama, and Univision.com and will operate a network of producers, directors, and contributors throughout the U.S. and Latin America from production studios based in NYC and Miami. The division will create and acquire original video content for a series of new digital-first brands as well as Univision and UVideos. Boris Gartner will run La Fabrica UCI as VP and General Manager reporting to Univision News and Fusion president Isaac Lee and Univision Senior VP and General Manager, Digital, Mehul Negrani. La Fabrica UCI’s first long-form production, the 12-episode web series Medicina Desconocida (Strange Medicine), is available now on UVideos.com. Their “Variety Latino” partnership with Deadline sister site Variety launches February 27.
Univision Launches Digital Content Arm La Fabrica UCI
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series