Univision Communications Inc.‘s La Fabrica UCI will create new Spanish and English-language content for the company’s digital platforms. La Fabrica UCI joins previous Univision digital ventures UVideos, Uforia, Flama, and Univision.com and will operate a network of producers, directors, and contributors throughout the U.S. and Latin America from production studios based in NYC and Miami. The division will create and acquire original video content for a series of new digital-first brands as well as Univision and UVideos. Boris Gartner will run La Fabrica UCI as VP and General Manager reporting to Univision News and Fusion president Isaac Lee and Univision Senior VP and General Manager, Digital, Mehul Negrani. La Fabrica UCI’s first long-form production, the 12-episode web series Medicina Desconocida (Strange Medicine), is available now on UVideos.com. Their “Variety Latino” partnership with Deadline sister site Variety launches February 27.
Univision Launches Digital Content Arm La Fabrica UCI
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Renews ‘Mindy Project’ For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More…
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm