TV Land has picked up original comedy series The Exes for a fourth season with a 12-episode order. The series’ third season, which wraps on Feb. 26, is averaging 1.3 million viewers. Season 4 will debut in the summer. Executive produced by creator Mark Reisman, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schulthei, The Exes revolves around three roommates and divorcés (Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche) who have finally found bromance after initially being forced to live together by their divorce attorney and landlord, Holly (Kristen Johnston). Season 3 also has featured Leah Remini in a heavily recurring role. “From the moment we read the very first script for The Exes, we fell in love,” said TV Land President Larry W. Jones. “This series has a comedy ensemble that’s a force to be reckoned with, and it just keeps getting better and better.”
TV Land’s ‘The Exes’ Renewed For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- YouTube Sets Soccer Travel Series With F2Freestylers
- Donald Trump Jumps At Chance To Cancel Summit, Beating Kim Jong-un To Punch
- ‘Code Black’ Canceled After Three Seasons At CBS
- Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman Would Welcome A ‘Parks And Recreation’ Revival, With Or Without Beyoncé
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Set To Return To London
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ Spoofs “Strong Female Leads” In Sketch For New Netflix Talk Show