EXCLUSIVE: True Blood is adding a new vampire for its seventh and final season. Riley Smith (90210) is set for a major recurring role. He will play Keith, a sexy, rock ‘n’ roll vampire with a romantic side. A drummer in James’ (Nathan Parson) band, he becomes smitten with Arlene (Carrie Preston) on first sight. Smith, repped by Gersh and Sanders/Armstrong/Caserta, is a regular in Lifetime’s original movie/backdoor pilot Deliverance Creek from Nicholas Sparks Productions. The film has no airdate yet but is expected to premiere later this year, with the project still in series contention as backdoor pilot.
Riley Smith Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing