In its final full week on the air, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno drew 5 million viewers from January 27-31, the show’s largest audience since the week of March 1-5, 2010, Leno’s first week back on The Tonight Show. Its adults 18-49 average, 1.4 million, was the biggest since the week of November 22-26, 2010. Leno’s farewell continues to boost the ratings for his successor, Jimmy Fallon, who garnered 2.4 million viewers last week, his highest Late Night average since May 25-29, 2009, the final week before Conan O’Brien took over Tonight. Late Night averaged 932,000 adults 18-49, the biggest weekly 18-49 viewership for the show since September 6-10, 2010 (with an NFL overrun, 952,000). Both Leno and Fallon dominated their late-night broadcast rivals.
‘Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ Draws Largest Audience In 4 Years With Final Full Week
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…