In its final full week on the air, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno drew 5 million viewers from January 27-31, the show’s largest audience since the week of March 1-5, 2010, Leno’s first week back on The Tonight Show. Its adults 18-49 average, 1.4 million, was the biggest since the week of November 22-26, 2010. Leno’s farewell continues to boost the ratings for his successor, Jimmy Fallon, who garnered 2.4 million viewers last week, his highest Late Night average since May 25-29, 2009, the final week before Conan O’Brien took over Tonight. Late Night averaged 932,000 adults 18-49, the biggest weekly 18-49 viewership for the show since September 6-10, 2010 (with an NFL overrun, 952,000). Both Leno and Fallon dominated their late-night broadcast rivals.
‘Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ Draws Largest Audience In 4 Years With Final Full Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night