Looks like GE will be a co-star of sorts in The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the result of what the manufacturing conglom and NBCUniversal refer to as a new “multiplatform, integrated partnership.” The “GE-sponsored in-show integrations” will begin on Wednesday with a segment called “Tonight Show Fallonventions,” where the host will showcase inventions with three kids. There’ll also be a GE-branded “Fallonventions” section on the Tonight Show‘s website with “exclusive digital content tied to each in-show segment.” The companies will replicate the formula for two other segments this year. In addition, GE will be the launch sponsor of the late night show’s app. “Bringing GE into the show in a way that stays true to what Jimmy is developing with the new Tonight Show, is an important part of our innovative thinking here at NBCUniversal,” says Entertainment Advertising Sales Group EVP Dan Lovinger. GE Global Brand Marketing Executive Director Linda Boff says that “this type of first-mover, innovative content is exactly what GE is looking to develop with our media partners.”
‘Tonight Show’ Will Feature GE In Comedy Routines And Digital Extensions
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- When Will Big Hollywood Studios Aggressively Produce Original Shows For Digital TV?
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations