On the heels of NBC extending the freshman season of Dick Wolf’s freshman crime drama Chicago PD last week, TNT is doing the same with the second season of Wolf’s real-life crime series Cold Justice. TNT has picked up six more episodes of the breakout docu-reality series, from Wolf Films and Magical Elves, to air this summer. In its current second season, Cold Justice is averaging 1.8 million viewers in Live + 3, up 25% vs. Season 1 in adults 18-49 and +12% in 25-54. Wolf, Dan Cutforth & Jane Lipsitz and Tom Thayer exec produce the series, which follows former prosecutor Kelly Siegler and former crime-scene investigator Yolanda McClary as they dig into unsolved cold murder cases.
TNT Orders Six Extra Episodes Of ‘Cold Justice’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'