On the heels of NBC extending the freshman season of Dick Wolf’s freshman crime drama Chicago PD last week, TNT is doing the same with the second season of Wolf’s real-life crime series Cold Justice. TNT has picked up six more episodes of the breakout docu-reality series, from Wolf Films and Magical Elves, to air this summer. In its current second season, Cold Justice is averaging 1.8 million viewers in Live + 3, up 25% vs. Season 1 in adults 18-49 and +12% in 25-54. Wolf, Dan Cutforth & Jane Lipsitz and Tom Thayer exec produce the series, which follows former prosecutor Kelly Siegler and former crime-scene investigator Yolanda McClary as they dig into unsolved cold murder cases.
TNT Orders Six Extra Episodes Of ‘Cold Justice’
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
'Fear The Walking Dead' EP Gale Anne Hurd Talks Explosive Midseason Finale, 'Walking Dead' Season 7 & What's Next
'Angry Birds' Takes Flight With $38M No. 1 Debut, 'Sorority' Rushes $21.7M, 'Nice Guys' Finish Last With $11.2M - Final B.O.
Latest TV News
- 'The Man In The High Castle' EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
- Vice Media Ups Ciel Hunter To Head Of Content; Fusion Promotes Three Content Execs
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Man In The High Castle’ EPs Talk How Amazon Alt-History Series Reflects “Our World”…
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Bryan Cranston & Anthony Mackie Talk LBJ, MLK Jr & HBO’s ‘All The Way…
- Comedy Writer Niki Schwartz-Wright Inks 20th TV Overall Deal, Joins ‘Speechless’
- ‘Young & Hungry’ Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other…