On the heels of NBC extending the freshman season of Dick Wolf’s freshman crime drama Chicago PD last week, TNT is doing the same with the second season of Wolf’s real-life crime series Cold Justice. TNT has picked up six more episodes of the breakout docu-reality series, from Wolf Films and Magical Elves, to air this summer. In its current second season, Cold Justice is averaging 1.8 million viewers in Live + 3, up 25% vs. Season 1 in adults 18-49 and +12% in 25-54. Wolf, Dan Cutforth & Jane Lipsitz and Tom Thayer exec produce the series, which follows former prosecutor Kelly Siegler and former crime-scene investigator Yolanda McClary as they dig into unsolved cold murder cases.
TNT Orders Six Extra Episodes Of ‘Cold Justice’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring