On the heels of NBC extending the freshman season of Dick Wolf’s freshman crime drama Chicago PD last week, TNT is doing the same with the second season of Wolf’s real-life crime series Cold Justice. TNT has picked up six more episodes of the breakout docu-reality series, from Wolf Films and Magical Elves, to air this summer. In its current second season, Cold Justice is averaging 1.8 million viewers in Live + 3, up 25% vs. Season 1 in adults 18-49 and +12% in 25-54. Wolf, Dan Cutforth & Jane Lipsitz and Tom Thayer exec produce the series, which follows former prosecutor Kelly Siegler and former crime-scene investigator Yolanda McClary as they dig into unsolved cold murder cases.
TNT Orders Six Extra Episodes Of ‘Cold Justice’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips