His Tonight Show predecessor often had fun with “beautiful downtown Burbank,” but tonight Jay Leno likely agrees with that sentiment. NBC organized a glowing tribute to the departing host of its late-night staple, using the city’s tallest building to spell out “THX JAY!” in lights. The display will continue Thursday night, which will mark Leno’s final Tonight Show after 22 years as its full-time host.
Jay Leno Gets His Name In Lights — And A Thank-You From NBC — On Burbank High-Rise: Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24
- Cory Hardrict & Katrina Law On Taking ‘The Oath’, The Value Of 50 Cent & More – Next Generation TV