Tyler Ross, Sterling Beaumon and Levi Meaden have been cast as series regulars on the six-episode fourth and final season of The Killing on Netflix. The next installment will follow a new murder investigation led by homicide detectives Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) and Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman). Fox TV Studios is producing. Ross will play Cameron Stanton, the black sheep of his wealthy, well-connected family. Beaumon takes on the role of Lincoln Knopf, a deeply troubled boy who wears his anger and instability on his sleeve and Meaden will play AJ Fielding, a charismatic, over-achieving student. Ross was featured in pic American Milkshake and Amazon’s Zombieland pilot. Beaumon appeared most recently on ABC’s drama Red Widow and Meaden currently recurs on CW’s The Hundred. Ross is repped by Paradigm, Jason Kendziera at New Wave and attorneys Peikoff/Mahan; Beaumon is with APA, Vanguard Management, and attorney Tara Kole; Meaden is repped by Vanguard Management, Carrie Wheeler Entertainment, and attorney Neil Meyer.
‘The Killing’ Adds Tyler Ross, Sterling Beaumon & Levi Meaden
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive