Tyler Ross, Sterling Beaumon and Levi Meaden have been cast as series regulars on the six-episode fourth and final season of The Killing on Netflix. The next installment will follow a new murder investigation led by homicide detectives Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) and Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman). Fox TV Studios is producing. Ross will play Cameron Stanton, the black sheep of his wealthy, well-connected family. Beaumon takes on the role of Lincoln Knopf, a deeply troubled boy who wears his anger and instability on his sleeve and Meaden will play AJ Fielding, a charismatic, over-achieving student. Ross was featured in pic American Milkshake and Amazon’s Zombieland pilot. Beaumon appeared most recently on ABC’s drama Red Widow and Meaden currently recurs on CW’s The Hundred. Ross is repped by Paradigm, Jason Kendziera at New Wave and attorneys Peikoff/Mahan; Beaumon is with APA, Vanguard Management, and attorney Tara Kole; Meaden is repped by Vanguard Management, Carrie Wheeler Entertainment, and attorney Neil Meyer.
‘The Killing’ Adds Tyler Ross, Sterling Beaumon & Levi Meaden
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company