Millennium Films has acquired worldwide rights to the Barry Levinson-helmed The Humbling, based on the Philip Roth novel. Al Pacino, Diane Wiest and Greta Gerwig star in the story of an an aging actor who has an affair with a lesbian woman half his age at a secluded country house in Connecticut. The relationship takes unusual turns as people from their past surface and chaos ensues. Cast also includes Charles Grodin, Kyra Sedgewick, Dan Hedaya, Nina Arianda, and Billy Porter. Pic is currently in post‐production and will be available for U.S. distribution when it is finished. The Humbling continues the collaboration of Levinson and Pacino, who also produce alongside Jason Sosnoff at Levinson’s Baltimore Pictures. Kristina Dubin and Ged Dickersin are exec producing. Co‐producers are Gisella Marengo, Monika Bacardi and Andrea Iervolino.
Millennium Films Acquires ‘The Humbling’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…