Fox Sports‘ Terry Bradshaw will miss today’s Super Bowl following the death of his father, William Marvin Bradshaw, on Thursday. The network has adjusted its lineup with Michael Strahan moving from red carpet duty to take Bradshaw’s position in the pre-game show along with coverage of the post-game trophy presentation. Chris Myers will take Strahan’s place on the red carpet alongside Charissa Thompson. “On behalf of everyone at FOX Sports, we want to extend our deepest sympathy to Terry, his mother Novis, brothers Gary and Craig and the entire Bradshaw family. All are in our thoughts and prayers today, and we respect their wishes for privacy during this very difficult time. Terry is with his mother and family in Louisiana, and understandably will not appear on FOX Sports’ coverage of Super Bowl XLVIII today,” said the network in a statement issued this morning.
Terry Bradshaw To Skip Super Bowl XLVIII Coverage Due To Father’s Death; Fox Sports Shuffles Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Yamato
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood's “Cultural Blindness”
- 'American Sniper' Trailer: Bradley Cooper At His Best?
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly