Fox Sports‘ Terry Bradshaw will miss today’s Super Bowl following the death of his father, William Marvin Bradshaw, on Thursday. The network has adjusted its lineup with Michael Strahan moving from red carpet duty to take Bradshaw’s position in the pre-game show along with coverage of the post-game trophy presentation. Chris Myers will take Strahan’s place on the red carpet alongside Charissa Thompson. “On behalf of everyone at FOX Sports, we want to extend our deepest sympathy to Terry, his mother Novis, brothers Gary and Craig and the entire Bradshaw family. All are in our thoughts and prayers today, and we respect their wishes for privacy during this very difficult time. Terry is with his mother and family in Louisiana, and understandably will not appear on FOX Sports’ coverage of Super Bowl XLVIII today,” said the network in a statement issued this morning.
Terry Bradshaw To Skip Super Bowl XLVIII Coverage Due To Father’s Death; Fox Sports Shuffles Lineup
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Smashes Viewing Record; More Footage Coming
- Dark Sky Dips Into Postapocalyptic Thriller 'The Well'
- 'Banshee Chapter' First Virtual Reality Film To Hit Oculus Rift
- 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video
- Kiernan Shipka, Meg Ryan Board Teen Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Fashion Doc 'Dior And I' Catwalks To The Orchard