TBS has ordered a pilot presentation for The Weekly Awards With Jimmy Pardo, an unscripted project starring comedian Pardo. It is produced by Conan O’Brien’s Conaco banner, which is behind TBS’ late-night shows Conan and The Pete Holmes Show. According to the producers, on the show Pardo “honors all the news, clips, personalities and oddities of the week, in a tux.” Filming of the presentation is tentatively slated for March 7 in Burbank on the same stage where Conan tapes. Pardo has a long history with O’Brien. He was the warm-up comedian for The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien and continued in the same capacity on O’Brien’s TBS talker. Additionally, he has a companion web series, The Pardo Patrol, featuring backstage interviews with Conan celebrity guests. Pardo, repped by Omnipop and attorney Lev Ginsburg, has hosted the Never Not Funny podcast since 2006. He and the Never Not Funny crew also hold an annual fundraiser to raise money for Smile Train, on which O’Brien has been a celebrity guest.
TBS Orders Presentation For Conan O’Brien-Produced Show Hosted By Jimmy Pardo
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'