TBS has ordered a pilot presentation for The Weekly Awards With Jimmy Pardo, an unscripted project starring comedian Pardo. It is produced by Conan O’Brien’s Conaco banner, which is behind TBS’ late-night shows Conan and The Pete Holmes Show. According to the producers, on the show Pardo “honors all the news, clips, personalities and oddities of the week, in a tux.” Filming of the presentation is tentatively slated for March 7 in Burbank on the same stage where Conan tapes. Pardo has a long history with O’Brien. He was the warm-up comedian for The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien and continued in the same capacity on O’Brien’s TBS talker. Additionally, he has a companion web series, The Pardo Patrol, featuring backstage interviews with Conan celebrity guests. Pardo, repped by Omnipop and attorney Lev Ginsburg, has hosted the Never Not Funny podcast since 2006. He and the Never Not Funny crew also hold an annual fundraiser to raise money for Smile Train, on which O’Brien has been a celebrity guest.
TBS Orders Presentation For Conan O’Brien-Produced Show Hosted By Jimmy Pardo
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love