TBS has ordered eight episodes of Funniest Wins (working title), a new competition series featuring Marlon Wayans that focuses on a search for the funniest comedian out there. The goal — make people laugh or go home. Each week, Wayans and a rotating crew of guests will guide competitors in learning the ins and outs of a particular comedy style. They will then put what they’ve learned to the test with one comic sent packing at the end of each round. Funniest Wins is being produced for TBS by Workaholic/Marlon and Eyeworks USA. Wayans is exec producing. A summer launch is planned.
TBS Greenlights Comedy Competition Series From Marlon Wayans
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories