Fox is using the super precious Super Bowl real estate to push for two new and two current series. The biggest attention is given to event series 24: Live Another Day with a series of teasers leading to a trailer (we’ll post it immediately after it airs), with the upcoming Seth MarFarlane-produced Cosmos revival also getting a promo, along with sophomore drama The Following and reality veteran American Idol. Here is the promo for Cosmos: A Space Odyssey, in which Fox and its partner on the science show National Geographic are hailed as “the bravest networks.” You can also check out what’s coming up on The Following this season.
Super Bowl Fox Promos: ‘Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey’ & ‘The Following’
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Fosters’ Renewed For Season 4 By ABC Family
- Charlie Sheen: Winning For ‘Today’ Show
- Nigel Lythgoe To Return For ‘American Idol’ Finale As ‘SYTYCD’ Fate In Limbo
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Renewed For Season 3 At Disney XD
- Peter Jackson Directing An Episode Of ‘Doctor Who’?
- Jimmy Fallon Logs Biggest Demo Margin To Date Over Stephen Colbert