Sundance Channel‘s second original scripted series The Red Road debuts Stateside on February 27. In a move that dovetails with the launch of the Sundance London film and music festival, and as Sundance ups its international profile, the six-part series will premiere simultaneously on Sundance Channel on April 24 in Latin America, the Middle East, North Africa, and European territories including France, Iberia, Benelux, Poland and CEE. AMC/Sundance Channel Global acquired the rights from eOne which is handling international for all original scripted series from AMC and Sundance under a pact signed in September. The Red Road revolves around a local cop (Martin Henderson) struggling to keep his family together while policing two clashing communities. Jason Momoa, Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie also star. Writer Aaron Guzikowski and Sarah Condon are exec producing and Bridget Carpenter is executive producer/showrunner. James Gray directed the first episode.
Sundance Channel To Premiere ‘The Red Road’ Internationally On April 24
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest International News
- China Film Bureau Names Wang Xiaohui As New Head Of Department
- New European Privacy Law Set, Flooding Inboxes With Mailing List Updates
- Donald Trump Pardons Boxing Great Jack Johnson, Punches Barack Obama As Sly Stallone Watches
- Donald Trump Jumps At Chance To Cancel Summit, Beating Kim Jong-un To Punch
- Donald Trump Responds To James Comey’s “Facts Matter” Tweet On ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Trailer: First Look At Jacques Audiard’s Dark Comedy Western