She’s back! The Russians showed a sense of humor with a nod in the closing ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympics to the malfunctioning fifth snowflake from the opening festivities, which famously didn’t open to join her brethren in forming giant Olympic rings, becoming one of the symbols of the games. Russian viewers may need an asterisk in the commentary as Russian television covered up the snafu by switching to rehearsal footage. Check Lisa De Moraes’ take on NBC’s closing ceremony from Sochi later today.
Sochi Faulty Snowflake Makes Triumphant Return In Closing Olympics Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday