Showtime has made 12-episode orders for a Season 5 of blue-collar dramedy Shameless and Season 4 of dark comedy House Of Lies to air in 2015. They join previously picked up comedy Episodes to complete a renewal of the network’s entire winter original lineup. Shameless, House Of Lies and Episodes air originals on Sunday night. Shameless‘ current fourth season is pacing as its highest-rated season yet, averaging 5.5 million weekly viewers across platforms, up 8% vs. Season 3. House Of Lies is averaging 3 million viewers per week across platforms, on par with its second season. The series starring two-time Emmy nominee Don Cheadle hit a season high last week.
Showtime Renews ‘Shameless’ & ‘House Of Lies’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'