Showtime has made 12-episode orders for a Season 5 of blue-collar dramedy Shameless and Season 4 of dark comedy House Of Lies to air in 2015. They join previously picked up comedy Episodes to complete a renewal of the network’s entire winter original lineup. Shameless, House Of Lies and Episodes air originals on Sunday night. Shameless‘ current fourth season is pacing as its highest-rated season yet, averaging 5.5 million weekly viewers across platforms, up 8% vs. Season 3. House Of Lies is averaging 3 million viewers per week across platforms, on par with its second season. The series starring two-time Emmy nominee Don Cheadle hit a season high last week.
Showtime Renews ‘Shameless’ & ‘House Of Lies’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'